Baby Shower Tea Menu
Accompaniments include a medley of three savory tea sandwiches, three assorted sweets, and chocolates. Enjoy a grand finale of warm scones served with our fresh lemon curd, English Devonshire cream, and jam.
- Curry Chicken Salad on White
- Ham, Dijon, Apricot
- Asparagus, Prosciutto, Mascarpone
- Smoked Turkey with Mango Chutney
- Smoked Turkey with Cranberry Mustard on Biscuit
- Smoked Salmon & Chive Cream Cheese
- Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, Fig, Basil Spread
- Mozzarella, Roasted Pepper, Crispy Prosciutto with Pesto Aioli
- Cucumber & Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream Cheese
- Cream Cheese & Orange Marmalade
- Roast Beef & Horseradish, Half Grape Tomato
- Sundried Tomato, Roasted Reds, Basil, Pine Nuts, Balsamic, Lemon Zest
- Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper Bouchee
- Brie & Blueberry Jam on Bouchee
- Cream Cheese, Ham, Orange Marmalade & Chive
- Smoked Salmon, Green Onion Cream Cheese, Cucumbers, Orange Zest
- Bouchee, Blue Cheese, Red Wine Poached Pear, Toasted Walnuts
- Roasted Beef, Brie, Caramelized Onions
- Sundried Tomato, Kalamata Olive, Goat Cheese, Basil on Sour Dough
- Cucumber Round, Feta, Sundried Tomato
- French Macaroons
- Pâté de Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Coconut Macaroons
- Assorted Mini Gourmet Cookies
- Assorted Mini Desserts
- Southern Palmiers
- Homemade Chocolate Truffles
- Mini Cream Horns
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Reservations required at least a week in advance.
Private parties available for up to 30 people. Call 919.918.2735.
- Baby Shower Tea $30
- Children (7 to 12) $25
- Children (4 to 6) $15
18% Gratuity Will be Added to All Parties of Six or More. 20% Gratuity Will be Added to All Separate Checks.
Crossroads Menus are Guided by Principles of Sustainability, Incorporating Local Produce and Organic Ingredients when Available.
Masthead Photo by Emily March Photography