Bridal Tea Menu
Bridal Tea is perfect for the bride-to-be and her bridal party. Relax and unwind with scones and a choice of three assorted tea sandwiches, savories and sweets per person. Bridal Tea also comes with a complimentary glass of champagne for the bride-to-be.
Accompaniments include a medley of savory tea sandwiches, assorted sweets, and chocolates. Enjoy a grand finale of warm scones served with our fresh lemon curd, English Devonshire cream, and jam.
- Southern Pecan, Nutty mélange of pecan and walnut pieces, sunflower petals & white chocolate
- Ginger Peach, Offers the lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger
- Apricot, A delightful combination of dried apricot, dried papaya, peach, blackberry & lime leaves, calendula & sunflower petals
- Also available as an iced tea
Decaffeinated and caffeinated Earl Grey and English Breakfast teas are available upon request.
- Mango, This beautiful Sri Lankan black tea has the aroma and fruity flavor of mangoes
- Also available as an iced tea
- Pineapple Guava, Tropical blend of exotic pineapple and guava fruits
- Moroccan Mint, Cool & refreshing union of mint & gunpowder green tea
- Pomegranate, A deliciously crisp, yet juicy & sweet blend of pomegranate seeds & green tea
- Cherry Rose, Remeber spring with this delightful blend of sencha green tea,
rose petals & cherries
- Jasmine, A wonderfully fragrant and lightly-oxidized tea blended with jasmine blossoms
- Jade, Originating from Taiwan, this rich tea yields a tawny infusion with floral aromas
- Almond Coconut Macaroon, A caffeine-free, alluring blend of toasted almonds & coconut with a touch of sweetness
- Caramel Apple, A delicious blend of caramel & crisp apples
- Carolina Blueberry, Colorful pour with delicate blue petals & sweet fruit flavor
- Orange Vanilla, An all fruit blend with the flavor and aroma of a Dreamsicle
Complement your tea with an apéritif from our wine selection.
- Mimosa, Fresh squeezed orange juice & prosecco, $8 per glass
- Jeio Bisol, Prosecco, light & breezy, $10 per glass/$41 bottle
- Roederer Estate, Brut, Anderson Valley NV, $14 per glass/$52 bottle
- Simonnet-Febvre, Crémant de Bourgogne, Chablis NV, $50 bottle
- Jean Milan, 'Tendresse,' Grand Cru, Blanc de Blancs NV, $107 bottle
- Duchess Grey, A sophisticated take on traditional Earl Grey, with oil of bergamot, lemon peel, rose & cornflower petals
- Decaffeinated and caffeinated Early Grey and English Breakfast teas are available upon request
- Hot Chocolate, Rich, creamy, and delicious
- Pink Lemonade, Lemonade with a splash of cranberry juice
- French Press Coffee, HC Valentine, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, Carolina Inn Specialty Blend
- Caffé Latte
Accompaniments include your selection of three of our savory tea sandwiches, three assorted sweets and chocolates. Enjoy a grand finale of warm scones served with our fresh lemon curd, English Devonshire cream and jam.
- Curry Chicken Salad on White
- Ham, Dijon, Apricot
- Asparagus, Prosciutto, Mascarpone
- Smoked Turkey with Mango Chutney
- Smoked Turkey with Cranberry Mustard on Biscuit
- Smoked Salmon & Chive Cream Cheese
- Prosciutto, Goat Cheese, Fig, Basil Spread
- Mozzarella, Roasted Pepper, Crispy Prosciutto with Pesto Aioli
- Cucumber & Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream Cheese
- Cream Cheese & Orange Marmalade
- Roast Beef & Horseradish, Half Grape Tomato
- Sundried Tomato, Roasted Reds, Basil, Pine Nuts, Balsamic, Lemon Zest
- Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper Bouchée
- Brie & Blueberry Jam Bouchée
- Cream Cheese, Ham, Orange Marmalade & Chive
- Smoked Salmon, Green Onion Cream Cheese, Cucumbers, Orange Zest
- Bouchee, Blue Cheese, Red Wine Poached Pear, Toasted Walnuts
- Roasted Beef, Brie, Caramelized Onions
- Sundried Tomato, Kalamata Olive, Goat Cheese, Basil on Sour Dough
- Cucumber Round, Feta, Sundried Tomato
- French Macaroons
- Pâté de Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Coconut Macaroons
- Assorted Mini Gourmet Cookies
- Assorted Mini Desserts
- Southern Palmiers
- Homemade Chocolate Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Reservations required at least a week in advance.
Private parties available for up to 30 people. Call 919.918.2735.
- Bridal Tea $30
- Children (7 to 12) $25
- Children (4 to 6) $15
18% Gratuity Will be Added to All Parties of Six or More. 20% Gratuity Will be Added to All Separate Checks.
Crossroads Menus are Guided by Principles of Sustainability, Incorporating Local Produce and Organic Ingredients when Available.
Masthead Photo by Emily March Photography
Sign up for the Crossroads Culinary Rewards program and earn points towards a free Crossroads gift card. Learn more