Meeting Facility Details
Sophisticated North Carolina Meeting & Event Space
Beginning as an alumni funded hotel in Chapel Hill, The Carolina Inn is deeply rooted in tradition. This tradition of gathering friends and colleagues is at the heart of the Inn's history.
The Inn provides unique and accommodating Chapel Hill meeting space and special event spaces that are perfect for elegant weddings, important business meetings or UNC alumni gatherings. For more information about planning your next event with The Carolina Inn please consult our Facility Guide. Our professional staff is happy to assist you with your meeting planning, catering and organizational needs.
Ballrooms that accommodate large Chapel Hill events or conferences:
- Old Well Wing - 5,148 sq. feet
- John Sprunt Hill Ballroom - 3,400 sq. feet
- The Chancellors' Ballroom - 2,730 sq. feet
- Old Well Room - 2,085 sq. feet
Venues fit for smaller Chapel Hill meetings and events:
- East Section of The Chancellors' Ballroom - 1,304 sq. feet
- West Section of The Chancellors' Ballroom- 1,376 sq. feet
- Central Section of The John Sprunt Hill Ballroom- 1,596 sq. feet
- North Section of The John Sprunt Hill Ballroom- 844 sq. feet
- South Section of The John Sprunt Hill Ballroom - 810 sq. feet
Intimate Chapel Hill gathering spaces and meeting rooms:
- Alumni Room - 706 sq. feet
- North Parlor - 684 sq. feet
- Club Room - 560 sq. feet
- South Parlor - 553 sq. feet
Begin planning your ideal event.