This year break out of your culinary holiday rut and branch out with these decadent seasonal beverages! Try out our holiday drink recipes:
Spiked Pumpkin Milkshake Recipe
1/3 c. Pumpkin ~ Fresh or Canned
¼ – ½ c. Milk
1/4 tsp. Vanilla
½ tsp. Cinnamon
1/16 tsp. Cloves ~ Use a pinch or an 1/8 tsp. measuring spoon and fill it half way.
1/16 tsp. Nutmeg
3 Tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup
2 c. Vanilla Ice Cream
2 oz. Premium Dark Spiced Rum
1 oz. Crushed Candied Pecans
1. It doesn’t get any easier than this. Pour a ¼ c. of milk and the remaining ingredients in a blender and purée.
2. Slowly add more milk as needed.
Peppermint Patty Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot Chocolate Ingredients
1/3 c. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
¾ c. White Sugar
1 Pinch of Salt
1/3 c. Boiling Water
3 ½ c. Milk
¾ tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ c. Half-and-Half Cream
1. Combine the cocoa, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
2. Add the boiling water.
3. Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir.
4. Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to scorch the mixture.
5. Stir in 3 ½ c. of milk and heat until very hot, but do not boil! Remove from heat and add vanilla.
6. Divide hot chocolate between 4 mugs.
7. Add cream.
Pepperming Patty Hot Chocolate Ingredients
1 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
½ oz. Vanilla Vodka
1 tsp. Créme de Menthe
10 oz. Hot Chocolate
Approximately1 oz. Whipped Cream
1. Pour Vanilla Vodka and Crème de Menthe into a glass mug.
2. Fill mug with hot chocolate and top with whipped cream.
3. Garnish with chocolate shavings.