UNC Chapel Hill Orientation
Welcome to “The University’s Living Room.” Built by UNC alumnus John Sprunt Hill in 1924 and later gifted in 1935 to the University, The Carolina Inn serves as “a cheerful inn for visitors, a town hall for the state, and a home for returning sons and daughters of alma mater.” Still owned by the University, the AAA Four Diamond Inn is the only hotel located on the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill campus. In addition to our rich cultural history, the Inn is architecturally significant, blending elements of antebellum Southern plantation homes with Georgian and neoclassical features, often found in the Northeast. The building's original front was modeled after the Potomac River front of Mt. Vernon.
As a partner with the Office of New Student and Carolina Parent Programs, a portion of your rate will be given back to the Carolina Parent’s Fund to support Carolina students and families.
Special New Student Orientation Benefits Includes
- Book Now to Secure the Special Reduced Rate of $145 per Night
- Complimentary Breakfast for 2
- Complimentary Parking – Best Spot On Campus!
- Complimentary Local Transportation Within a 5 Mile Radius
- Join The 1924 Club – Exclusively for Carolina Parents
- AAA Four Diamond and Forbes Four-Star Carolina Crossroads Restaurant
- Signature Events Include Fridays on the Front Porch and Tailgate’Inn on the Front Porch
- Nightly Turndown Service
- 24 Hour Business Center and Complimentary WiFi Access
- Full Concierge Services
- On Campus Location – Park and Walk to Campus Events
- One Block from Historic Franklin Street